Monday, September 1, 2008

My Document Folder



¿Where do you keep all your more important documents? In your notebook, but inside him ¿can be in a folder yellow call my documents? And the photos? In another call my photos?

Therefore from now on also you will be able to keep your notebook and your camera of photos in these folders, forming one of those loops that seems that is prolonged to the infinite.

My document is a case for Notebook computers of neoprene with two zippers, available in various sizes (13, 15 and 17 inches). Their price, some 30 euro, and carry out shipments to any country. There are three modalities, with the icon of the hand, the leader or the clock on the printed text.

My photo is the same type of case, smaller (115 x 95 x 18 mm.) so that keep in her your compact digital camera and costs 19 euro.


All orderly, each thing in its corresponding folder. Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulu's shared items

Little Lulu Show Intro