Friday, June 18, 2010

The Top 25 Facebook Pages People Like Most

When I saw this I was really impressed. There are so many Pages on Facebook but to end up with Selena Gomez (my excuses to her i she gets offended), Zynga poker, Mafia Wars, Vin Diesel, Megan Fox and the list goes its kind of pathetic of what people lately likes, Though that is my opinion. Here I Leave you the Summary and the page for you to see for yourself.:

The Facebook Pages with the largest number of fans are almost entirely relegated to entertainment — including musicians, actors, television shows and movies. According to Inside Facebook’s tool PageData, which counts how many fans Pages acquire, only seven of the Top 25 Pages on Facebook do not fall into this category.

Click Here to view the page
The Top 25 Facebook Pages People Like Most

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got through reading this list myself. I was most amazed Vin Diesel had so many fans lol

    ReplyDelete

Lulu's shared items

Little Lulu Show Intro