Sunday, December 26, 2010

Great Article for NEW Internet TV Social Share

Amplify’d from gigaom.com


Cord Cutters Survival Stories: Online Content Is Exciting

Wired Connected Laptop. After using my HP laptop for five years, I decided to buy a new laptop. This left me with a spare laptop. So I keep my extra laptop (HP Pavilion) connected to my LG 32″ LCD TV.

Wireless Connected Laptop. The new laptop I purchased was a Toshiba Satellite E205 with the Netgear Push2TV Wireless Display adapter. The Netgear adapter is connected to the TV via HDMI.

Ramin Vaziri is the founder of ChannelStack, a site that aims to be something like the Netvibes of online video. You can find his personal ChannelStack page here.
Read more at gigaom.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulu's shared items

Little Lulu Show Intro