Sunday, January 27, 2008

Black Canvas Portrait


It was like love at first site, how come? I've been talking about him a little while ago, when suddenly (BAMM) he appears. I did not know how he looked like. But certainly, I didn't imagine he would look like that and of-course talk the way he did.

We talked for a little while, he talked about stuff that no guy could talked about. He manifest the way he wanted to be.

God!

Where did he come from?

We went outside, and talk a little more. He was very sure of what he wanted. I just couldn't stop looking at his smile. What a wonderful Smile? His eyes so tiny... so mysterious... so passionate. I had to go out of that place.

This is funny. I went in, and all of the sudden i found her friend. I couldn't help it. I had to talk about him. And of course all the good ones are taken.

But why do i think about that? I don't even know him? It was because it was fate? Do we have to believe in fate? Is it that he was not common? Was because he did know what he want it? Do i need someone so sure about his life like me? is it that he was taken i was so interested to know him?

There are so many questions girls just ask themselves. It's sick sometimes.

Simply, I just felt good just knowing him. Simply I would just love to create the story, my own story.

He was an eternal sunshine of my spotless mind on a black canvas night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulu's shared items

Little Lulu Show Intro