Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fairy Tales

As we grow up we start to hear Fairy Tales, all of them have a happy ending, very far from real life, Far far from perfect paradise with the enchanted prince.

Cinderella’s Cleaning her whole life one day she decided to go out got lucky and married a rich guy.

Sleeping Beauty’s She is tired from the prince and prefers to dream her whole life instead of taking care of him.

Snow White Takes care of 7 guys, i don't know how she manages to go out at midnight and meet his prince!

Very far from Cursing, crying and screaming Fairy Tales Lasted to be an imaginary exposition.

Thought some prince could come and save me, instead i stood in the wilderness, alone in the tropics on unpredictable weather.

Thank god there's no magic potion, or a horse that could fly... No more fantasies ahead my life must go on.

Luli

"Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom, man made up a story
Said that I should believe him
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight
but I don’t want the next best thing
So I sing and hold my head down and I break these walls 'round me
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love" - Sara Bareilles - Fairy Tales

From the lyrics of: Anita baker and Sara Bareilles "Fairy Tales"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulu's shared items

Little Lulu Show Intro